Official Rules (“Official Rules”) of the Boltt 2016 Pre-Launch Sweepstakes:
- Grand Prize details: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive a Boltt Connected Shoe, Stride Sensor and Smart band.
- There will be one (1) Grand Prize Winners selected at random.
- One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive one (1) Boltt Connected Shoe, Stride Sensor and Smart band.
- The prize includes shipping to US locations.
- The estimated value of the prize is approximately $236 USD + cost of shipping.
- The odds of winning are based on the number of entries.
- The prize will only be able to be fulfilled if the Crowdfunding project reaches its funding goal.
- The Sweepstakes is administered by (“Boltt”) and any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes must be directed to Boltt. Winner shall be selected by Boltt
Boltt, as prize provider, is not responsible for the administration, execution, or conduct of the Sweepstakes.
3. The contest is open to all individuals 18 or older who are legal residents of the U.S. Employees, representatives and immediate family and household members of Boltt, their affiliated companies, and Independent Contractors are not eligible to participate in the contest. All participants must be residents of the United States.
4. How to ENTER: Enter by completing the form on the Boltt page located at http://bit.ly/WinBoltt. ONE Entry per person via the form.
Entries will be accepted via the Boltt entry form at http://bit.ly/WinBoltt until 12:00 p.m. EST on the Kickstarter Launch Day.
5. The winner will be selected from all eligible entries collected through the Boltt entry form. Winner will be contacted via the email address provided and their name and profile photo published on the Boltt Facebook page. Winner will be drawn at random. If Boltt is unable to contact a potential winner within 2 business days or a potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, prize will be forfeited and, at Boltt’ discretion, an alternate winner will be selected.
6. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant further agrees (and agrees to confirm in writing): (a) to release, discharge and hold harmless Boltt, and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and representatives of the foregoing (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all injuries (including personal injury), liability, losses and damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any awarded prize (including any travel/activity related thereto); (b) to the use of his/her name, voice, performance, photograph, caption, entry, and/or likeness for programming, advertising, publicity and promotional purposes in any and all media, now or hereafter known, worldwide and on the Internet, and in perpetuity by Boltt and its designees, without compensation (unless prohibited by law) or additional consents; and (c) entrant’s personal data, as provided to Boltt, may be passed to a third party, including , to enable such third party to fulfill any necessary requirements relating to the award of a prize. By entering this Sweepstakes, you consent to the transfer of such personal data to such third-parties.
7. Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, illegible, inaccurate, stolen, delayed, misdirected, undelivered, or garbled entries, or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, lost, stolen or misdirected referrals, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of registrations, the announcement of the prizes, or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the website. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or website, who act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Boltt, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Boltt’ sole opinion, compromised for any reason, including virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Boltt, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or submission of entries, Boltt reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes (or portion thereof) and, if terminated, at its discretion, select the potential winner(s) at issue from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, Boltt RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
8. Boltt makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any Prize furnished in connection with the Sweepstakes. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUCH PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AND Boltt HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
9. In the event that Boltt is prevented from awarding prizes or Boltt is prevented from continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond their control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Boltt or control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then Boltt shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes. If the Sweepstakes is terminated before the designated end date, Boltt will (if possible) select the winner in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. If, for any reason, more bona fide winners come forward seeking to claim prizes in excess of the number of each type of prize set forth in these Official Rules, the winners, or remaining winners, as the case may be, of the advertised number of prizes available in the prize category in question may be selected in a random drawing from among all persons making purportedly valid claims for such prize(s). The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
10. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest. You understand that you are providing your information to Boltt. The information you provide will be used to alert the winner of the sweepstakes.
11. By Registering for contest you will automatically be registered for Boltt Email newsletter which you may unsubscribe from at any time.
12. No Purchase Necessary. For those who do not have access to the internet, most public libraries offer free access to the internet.
13. In the case that the entry form does not work, you will be able to email in your entry to Boltt Form Entries are limited to one per person.
Any questions, comments or concerns regarding the sweepstakes should be directed to Boltt at email@example.com.